All You Need to Know about Car Recycling in Dubai
Instead of abandoning your car once it stops working and can’t be sold, you can opt for auto recycling. Car scrapping is a responsible choice as it depollutes, recycles and reuses car parts. Moreover, you get money for selling the car and its parts. The practice is gradually being recognised in the UAE especially in Dubai.
If you are wondering how are cars recycled, here is all to know about car recycling in Dubai, where to go, what is the process, how much it is worth and more if you
Here’s How Much You Can Save By Scrapping Your Old Car And Buying A New One
As per the scrappage policy, if your car is older than 20 years, it has to get a fitness test.
- If found unfit, the car will be illegal to run on the road.
- If you scrap your old car, the government will offer a 4-6 percent discount on the ex-showroom price of a new vehicle.
- Vehicle manufacturers have been directed to offer a 5 percent discount.
- A road tax rebate of up to 25 percent on the new car to be given depending on the state government.
- All this could bring down prices by Rs 60,000 to Rs 70,000.